If you’re a camping fan, you know that there’s nothing more important than having quality camping gear. A good tent will protect you from the elements and provide privacy, while solid camping gear is a guarantee of the comfort that’ll otherwise be hard to find in the outdoors.
The easiest thing to do is to pick a reputable company instead of opting for cheaper alternatives. Because these may not be able to protect you or provide an enjoyable stay.
To choose the best brand, you need to identify the manufacturer whose products will suit your outdoor needs, camping style, and budget. Accordingly, choosing the right camping gear should be done carefully as it can be the turning point of your camping “career.”
In this article, we cover Coleman’s camping gear and many reasons Coleman’s products are among the best sellers all over the world.
Coleman camping gear is suited to different weather conditions and different camping styles. Their camping equipment is durable and will protect you from the elements, mostly because of the waterproof feature. If you are looking for quality gear at an affordable price, Coleman may be the right choice.
Read through to see how Coleman’s gear can make your outdoor experience a truly enjoyable one.
Table of Contents
- 1 Coleman Camping Gear
- 2 Coleman Tents
- 3 Coleman Stoves
- 4 Coleman camping table and chairs
- 5 Coleman Sleeping Bags
- 6 Coleman Camping Mattress
- 7 Wrapping It Up
Coleman Camping Gear
If you’re an experienced camper, you have certainly become quite good at knowing exactly what you need for camping. And how to prepare for a camping trip quickly and easily, but also how to set up and pack up camp. No doubt, these are the essentials of a stress-free camping trip.
Sure, a perfect camping trip is not only about having the best camping equipment and accessories. But there is something about enjoying the benefits of quality gear, don’t you think so? And if you’re looking for the best camping equipment and accessories, Coleman is one of the places to start.
From tents to outdoor showers, camping tables and chairs, stoves, lanterns, and much more, Coleman camping equipment is globally known for its high-quality and easy-to-use products.
To set off on a perfect camping trip, you can fully rely on Coleman for a range of camping essentials. These include camping tents, camping mattresses, sleeping bags, stoves, and camping tables and chairs. For a weekend away, that’s about all the best camping gear you’ll need. Let’s take a closer look at the Coleman camping gear and what is our experience with it.
Whether you need a small unit for two persons or a large unit for eight, Coleman tents are very durable. Due to the WeatherTec System, these tents are either watertight or waterproof. They are a great choice for both beginner and avid campers in pursuit of casual, high-quality units at an affordable price.
Coleman has a variety of options to match your needs regarding the size, kind, or style of the camping unit. In this article, we’re reviewing two models – Coleman Sundome 2-Person Tent and the Instant Up Gold Series 4-Person tent.
Coleman 2-Person Sundome Tent
This is a best seller that provides great protection from outdoor elements.
- Weatherproof: This model comes with welded corners, inverted seams, and a weather-protected zipper guard to prevent water from getting in. The flysheet is manufactured using 75 denier polyester taffeta. There’s a rain fly for an extra level of protection.
- Rain and wind tested: this dome tent has a sturdy frame that can withstand 35+ mph winds. It comes with 11mm shock-corded fiberglass poles for additional protection against the storm.
- Great ventilation: enhanced airflow due to large windows and ground vent. And a nice view, too.
- Electric accessibility port: the tent comes with an e-port so you can bring electrical power inside. Great if you want to charge your phone/other electrical devices
- Ease of setup: 10 minutes
- Mesh inner pockets: your gear will be stored and organized properly.
- Size: 7 ft. x 5 ft., with 48 in. center height. Weight:2 pounds. Ideal for one or two persons.
Coleman Instant Up 4P Gold Series Tent
This tent is a great choice for campers interested in both quality and a quick setup. The main frame goes up quite quickly – almost like a pop beach tent with integrated poles. The secret is in the fact that this tent never comes off the telescopic poles!
- Instant up Hub frame design – you can pitch the tent in about 2 minutes
- Integrated pre-attached frame
- You can pitch a front door as a front awning
- Oversized 3-pole awning you can attach to either left or right side of the tent
- The awning comes with a hook and loop strip for attaching Coleman Deluxe Gazebo (can be purchased separately)
- 2 side windows
- A front awning and detachable awning provide shade outside the tent;
- Added airflow due to Coleman circle ventilation
- Integrated internal storage hammock and ultra-fine mesh throughout
- Darkroom with special coating blocking the sunlight
- Powercord/organizers management system
- Includes a welcome mat
- Heavy-duty carry bag included
- Accommodates up to 4 adults
- 5 awning poles included
- Hook for light
- Size: 7.9 x 7.9 ft, Weight: 27.9 lb.
Like most tents designed for 4 persons, this tent is better suited to 2 people or a small family. It is waterproof and keeps the moisture at bay., but also easy to put away (10 minutes) and put back in the bag.
Camping is not associated with eating dehydrated foods. Well, not anymore. With a camping stove, you have the comfort of cooking home-like meals. These are ideal for both three-course meals and simple dinners.
However, there is a gamut of camping stoves available on the market, just like other pieces of camping gear. Don’t be lured into purchasing low-quality products as you may end up disappointed. Here’s what you should look for in a camping stove and which ones can rightfully be called the best.
Coleman Triton Series 2-Burner Stove
- 22,000 total BTUs, 11,000 BTUs per burner
- Fir for one 10-in. pan and one 12-in. pan simultaneously
- Easily adjustable, independent controls from simmer to boil
- Sturdy steel construction suited to rough cooking conditions
- PerfectHeat Technology for the right temperatures
- Weighs roughly 24,5 lb. and barely takes up any room
- Ideal for light campers
Coming with instant start ignition, fully adjustable burners, a wind block system, and a 3/8 hose, this stove is extremely easy to use. You can clean and maintain it effortlessly due to its stainless-steel rust-resistant burners and removable grate and cooktop.
Coleman Gas Camping Stove – Triton+ Propane Stove, 2-Burner
- Up to 22,000 total BTUs
- Push-button ignition for matchless lighting
- 2 adjustable burners for temperature control
- Wind-blocking panels
- Pressure regulator for consistent performance, even in unfavorable conditions
- Chrome-plated grate and rust-resistant aluminum cooktop allow for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Weight: 10 pounds
Coleman camping table and chairs
You can certainly go without a camping table (and chairs), but this piece of gear is sure to make your camping trim more home-like. It’s about eating, drinking, or playing cards in the outdoors, some of the most treasured holiday memories. Besides, you’ll certainly want to avoid too many trips to the car, or dropping your meals because you have to eat them off your lap.
This is why choosing the right camping table is so important. There’s a huge variety of camping tables available. Most of them come with folding frames, while others have roll-up tops or foldable chairs attached.
Coleman Folding Table and Bench 3 Piece Set
- Versatile set – a flat-folding table, and two flat-folding benches
- Durable blow-molded plastic top
- Carry handle for transport
- UV protected and waterproof
- Easy fold legs with pinch-free lock
The Coleman folding table and bench set is a win-win combination if you’re looking for a light and compact option that can be easily moved around. The set has three pieces – a table and two benches, and a red button you just need to press to collapse the table or chairs. The weight capacity of this set is around 220 lb. whereby its total weight is only 7.5 lb.
The two benches set can seat 4 adults and is quite comfortable. It also exhibits great safety features, including pinch-free locks, and hinge locks, as well as a carry handle. We recommend it not only for camping but also a sudden picnic with friends or catering events.
Coleman Folding Table | 4-in-1 Pack-Away Camping Table
- This 4-in-1 table can be used as a buffet table, square table, bi-level table, or 2 separate tables
- You can adjust to 3 different heights; comes with leveling feet
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Includes brackets for secure attachment
- Laminate top
- Comes with a self-contained case with a handle
Coleman Sleeping Bags
Coleman sleeping bags are undoubtedly among the most popular bags you’ll find on the market. There are several reasons these bags are among the top sellers. These include their price, quality, and excellent value for money. The reason these bags are so affordable is that the manufacturer is using synthetic insulation instead of down filling.
Whether you’re looking to camp in the winter or hot summer months, there is a bag to suit everyone. If you are looking for a guide on how to roll up a Coleman Biscayne sleeping bag, make sure to check out our blog.
Coleman Brazos Cold Weather Sleeping Bag
- Cozy and comfortable – keeps you warm in temperatures as low as 20°F
- 75 x 33 in. – for sleepers up to 5 ft. 11 in.
- Preserves heat thanks to a draft tube along the zipper
- Durable construction prevents insulation shifting
- Easy packing – the bag comes with fasteners for easier rolling; no-tie cords keep the bag cinched tight; comes with a stuff sack
- Snag-free zipping and unzipping
- Easy cleaning and maintenance (machine washable)
- Designed to accommodate varying temperatures and a range of climates.
Coleman Kids 50 Sleeping Bag
- Designed to keep kids warm in temperatures as low as 50°F. ThermoTech insulation
- Designed for kids 6 years old and older up to 5 ft.
- Interior tuck pocket to store small items
- Easy to clean and maintain (machine washable)
- Glow-in-the-dark design
- Quick Cord System for easy packing
- Comfort Cuff design – fabric trim along the opening surrounds the face with softness
- ZipPlow zipper – snag-free zipping and unzipping
Kids just love this glow-in-the-dark sleeping bag and the little pocket they can keep their items, like a headlamp.
Coleman Camping Mattress
A good night’s sleep can make your camping trip awesome or a nightmare. Despite the common misconception that camping equals an uncomfortable night on the ground, modern mats will have you sleep like a baby wherever you set up camp. In this article, we present two of Coleman’s top sellers.
Coleman Air Mattress – Double-High
- First-rate support – coil construction contours to the body
- Double high – extra height for easy getting in/out of bed
- Soft feel – extra comfort with velvet-like plush top
- Stable support – extra stability due to reinforced construction
- The leak-free – dual-sealed valve prevents leaks
- 78 x 60 x 18 in.
- Supports up to 600 lb.
- Easy inflating – compatible with Coleman air bed pumps
- Integrated storage for easy folding, rolling, and storing; comes with a carry bag.
Coleman Quickbed Airbed – Queen
- Antimicrobial sleep surface resists mold, mildew, odor, and fungus
- Airtight system – leak-free
- ComfortStrong coil construction provides better support and first-rate comfort
- Double lock valve – makes the mattress leak-free
- Soft plush top for extra comfortable sleep
- 5 x 4.25 x 12 in.
Wrapping It Up
Coleman is popular for high-quality outdoor products, including tents, sleeping bags, stoves, and mattresses. Whatever the season, or your camping style, there’s a product to suit everyone’s needs. Besides, Coleman’s tents are perfect for avid and beginner campers looking for casual, high-quality products for a reasonable price.